Roundabout’s Private Renting Service supports young people in Sheffield to live independently in private sector tenancies.
Young people using the scheme will benefit from financial advice and dedicated support to help them build their life skills and the confidence they need to lead successful independent lives.
They will be supported to look after their home, respect their neighbours, save for future housing costs and make a success of their tenancy.
Benefits for Landlords:
- Our service is free
- We can find tenants for your properties
- Young people receive training on how to be a good tenant
- We give support to make housing benefit claims when needed
- Young people can receive advice on budgeting
- Young people can receive ongoing support to manage their tenancies.
For more information, download our leaflet for landlords here.